in 1974 by the Zeeland Historical Society, the Museum is located in the
former home and store of Dirk Dekker, one of Zeeland's prominent early
residents and businessmen.
The house was built in 1876 and restored to its
original style in 1979. The area that once held Dekker's store is home
to our Changing Gallery, where we highlight artifacts, pioneer arts and
crafts, and the collections, contributions and achievements of area
residents and businesses.