About Our Peddlers' Market
Zeeland’s Peddlers’ Markets are open-air lifestyle markets with one-of-a-kind vendors peddling their wares from vintage furniture and décor, architectural salvage, farm-to-table treats, handmade specialties, antiques, repurposed finds, and live music. This event has drawn thousands of people into Zeeland to shop one-of-a-kind items!
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INFORMATION & FAQS
BEFORE APPLYING & REFER BACK TO THEM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
May 28, 2022 | 9-3pm
Spring Market Event Page
Open Date: February 7, 2022
Deadline: April 4, 2022
Determinations: April 18, 2022
The Spring Vendor Application is now closed.
September 10, 2022 | 9-3pm
Fall Market Event Page
Open Date: March 1, 2022
Deadline: June 1, 2022, EXTENDED TO JUNE 20, 2022
Determinations: July 14, 2022
Online Application Link
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FROM PEDDLERS
- Where is the market located?
On Church Street, between Main & Central.
- Do I qualify to be a vendor at the Peddlers’ Market?
Priority will be given to vendors who curate high-quality, unique or unusual items not already well represented at the market.
- How do I apply?
By completing an online application available at:
- How much is a booth?
- How do I pay for my booth?
Payment can be made by cash or check. Payment must be sent to City Hall (21 South Elm Street, Zeeland MI 49464) within 10 days of receipt of your application acceptance email.
- What size is the booth space?
15’ wide x 10’ deep
- If I have come to the market before do I still have to apply?
Yes! Your items could change over time. Also, the jury that reviews the applications changes.
- If I have been accepted to the market before, will I automatically be accepted again?
Not necessarily. We keep a limited number of vendors in each category (i.e. only a few jewelry vendors, a few clothing vendors etc.) to keep from oversaturating the market. There are times that we like to allow other vendors to be a part of the event so we rotate them.
- Can I get two booth spaces?
Possibly. Unfortunately, we will be unable to confirm this until closer to the event date.
- Who determines which vendors will be approved for the market?
All applications are reviewed approved by our Peddlers’ jury.
- How will I know that I have been accepted into the market?
We send notifications via email to everyone who applied 3-4 weeks following the application deadline.
- Will my food truck be accepted?
A select number of food trucks will be accepted.
- Will my MLM business be accepted?
- What happens if it rains?
The market happens rain or shine.
- Are tables and tents provided?
No, everything that is needed to create your booth space must be provided by the vendors. Tent weights are also strongly encouraged (no water jugs, please).
- When will I get my booth assignment?
Approved vendors will receive the event map with booth assignments two days before the event.
- How are booth assignments made?
Booth assignments are based on available space, electrical needs, and accessibility as well as the overall flow for the shopper.
- Can I make a request on where my booth is?
Yes, we do our best to accommodate booth requests noting that not all requests can be met.