Starting April 12th, here’s what you need to know when visiting the library:
- The sidewalks around the building on Church and Cherry Streets will be closed for construction.
- The Church Street entrance to the building will be closed.
- Visitors can still park in the lot on the west side of the building and library materials can still be returned to the outside drop.
- The parking lot entrance to the building will remain open.
- Curbside Holds Pick-Up service will move to the parking spot next to the outside book drop. Look for the chalkboard easel.
- Staff will still be using contactless curbside delivery via cart.