Thank you for considering a donation to the library! Transform your gently used books into library programs and other services by donating them to the library.
Items we can accept:
- Materials in good physical condition and free from mildew
- Books published within the last 10 years
- Movies or TV shows on DVD
- Audiobooks on CD
Please note that we cannot accept magazines, textbooks, dictionaries, technical manuals, VHS tapes, cassette tapes or any materials that have a strong mildew smell or actual mildew on the items. If you have these items, check with a local thrift shop or consider recycling them.
How to donate:
- Bring items in clean boxes or bags into the library
- If you need assistance carrying items, please call 616-772-0874
We will provide you with a receipt for your donation. Staff will review the materials and will determine what we can sell in our book nook.
Thank you again!